Reforming, refurbishing and modernising Zimbabwe's mining sector
Finding the keys to Zimbabwe's vast mining wealth, re-establishing Zimbabwe on the world stage and insights into the current success stories!
The mining industry as one of the high potential areas of the Zimbabwean economy is a major driver of economic growth and long term sustainability of supporting industries. The Zimbabwe Indigenous Mining Forum will explore the changing regulatory environment and look at how best to position both the mining and supporting industries to ensure that the momentum of the last 18 months is kept up.
Topics to be covered include:
A holistic look at the Zimbabwe mining industry
Sustainable Indigenisation and local content
Attracting Foreign Direct Investment
Refurbishing and restarting a mine
The role of supporting industries and opportunities for investment
The Zimbabwe Indigenous Mining Forum will address pertinent and up to date issues around
- Keys to increased sustainability in the industry
- Understanding the regulation changes and their effects on company structure
- Attracting and retaining investment in the mining sector
- The role of the mining sector in community development
- How to flourish the supporting industries
- Secrets to successful mine refurbishment and
- Addressing the need for local processing
Book now to avoid disappointment. Seats are limited.
Who will attend The Zimbabwe Indigenous Mining Forum?
- Major/mid-tier miners
- Junior mines
- Indigenous miners
- Power generators
- Exploration companies
- Water companies
- Engineers and contractors
- Transport and logistics
- Brokers/corporate advisors
- Equipment solutions and services
- Banks and financial services
- Legal firms
See you in Zimbabwe in July 2013!